Hanlon Engineering is a full service multidisciplinary engineering company based in Tucson, Arizona with offices in Elko, Nevada and Salt Lake City, Utah.
Hanlon Engineering was founded in 1999 by Robert and Maureen Hanlon. The Company’s success is built on being a full-service in-house multi-disciplinary engineering and management firm supporting the mining, commercial, corporate, industrial, and institutional sectors. Hanlon Engineering offers a complete engineering and design team that handles projects from conception, through permitting, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
Nationally recognized, a significant portion of our work involves renovation, refurbishment, and modernization of existing facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Central and South America. Our dedicated and experienced teams have secured recognition for successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
Hanlon Engineering maintains business licenses in seven states to better serve our local clients. We also have individual licensure in nine additional states allowing for project mobility. Key personnel at Hanlon Engineering possess National Certifications in engineering allowing them to quickly obtain additional licenses dictated by project requirements.
Currently comprised of 35 employees, our team consists of multi-disciplinary engineers, technical staff, contract and project managers. Many employees have well over 25 years of project experience. Since establishment, Hanlon Engineering has completed over 1,500 Projects.
Hanlon Engineering is a wholly owned subsidiary of GR Engineering Services Limited (GR Engineering). GR Engineering is an ASX listed process engineering design and construction company specializing in fixed price engineering design and construction services to the global resources and mineral processing industries.
GR Engineering has a long history of providing a diverse range of process engineering consulting services, including feasibility study preparation and management, process design and peer review engagements. These services have been provided globally and play a key role in delivering organic growth opportunities through design and construction project execution.
As a group, GR Engineering employs more than 600 professional, technical and support staff through Australia and internationally, in addition to a direct construction workforce and subcontracted personnel.
Hanlon Engineering Statements & Methodologies:
Hanlon Engineering produces the best, top-rated solutions for all types of projects from Commercial, Mining, Industrial to Mixed-Use. Hanlon Engineering takes pride in building long-lasting relationships and projects with fair, economical and precise professional services orientated toward success. We follow trite, true and tested practice. Below are links to pages that contain descriptions of some of our governing documents.
- Statement of Qualifications-> Click
- Sustainability/LEED Statement -> Click
- QA/QC -> Click
- Scheduling Practices -> Click
- Cost Control Methodology -> Click
- Small Business Enterprise Policy -> Click
- Software & References Libraries -> Click
Professional Engineering Services Support Projects near:
Hanlon Engineering work and licenses covers a great deal of the United States with concentration in the Southwest and Mountain States. By State, Cities are listed that are in close proximity to the work HE accomplishes.
- Arizona: Tucson, Phoenix, Globe, Safford, Morenci, Bagdad, Kingman
- New Mexico: Silver City, Albuquerque, Las Crucas
- Nevada: Eureka, Carlin, Elko, Humboldt, Hadley, Las Vegas
- Colorado: Colorado Springs, Denver
- With over 30 years of experience, Robert Hanlon is proficient in the management of all phases of Mining and Industrial Projects ranging from Feasibility Studies, Detail Engineering Design, Specifications and Criteria Preparation, Detail and Conceptual Estimating, and Purchasing Criteria for Major Plant Equipment. His background includes Management of Civil, Structural and Mechanical construction work. Mr. Hanlon has served as an expert witness in the area of engineering and project execution.